Friday 1 January 2010

Christmas day was really good, Mum looked beautiful as her care assistant had washed and styled her hair. It had obviously made her feel so good also. My Dad was taken in to the hospital around 11 am by my three daughters who took some presents for Mum to open. They all stayed a while and then left Dad for the day to have Christmas dinner with Mum. The hospital staff were most kind and even set up a separate table for Mum and dad so they could enjoy dinner together. We carried on with Christmas at home and then my whole family (6 of us ) visited the hospital around 5pm armed with our presents for Mum. She was brilliant and even joined in a happy family card game! We took over the lounge but it was a really positive visit and highlighted that Mum was nearly ready to come home.
Over the next few days Mum expressed her wish to come home and frustration at being left in hospital. She has become more lucid, more aware of where she is, blaming my dad for leaving her there. When we discussed coming home she said that she would miss her new family. I suggested that Dad bring her back to visit everyone and that seemed to be accepted. When we talked it over with the sister she said Mum could come home for the day initially if that would be best but we feel that once Mum is out through those doors she will not want to come back!
When I left the ward today Mum came to the doors and said goodbye nicely, in the past she would have created a fuss. She seems happy that arrangements are in hand for her to come home. She asks questions about home, asking dad if she is coming home to her house or 'Gill's. Sometimes I think she has her childhood home in her mind.

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete