Sunday 10 January 2010

I can't believe it is the 10th January today. Mum has been progressing over the last few weeks, she has been able to recall events and express her opinions. A meeting has been organised for Wednesday to discuss her homecoming. She has been saying for 3 weeks that she is coming out on 13th (date of meeting) but fortunately she has changed it to the 15th. I say fortunately because dad has to go into hospital for a minor op on Tuesday, hence I have to atend the meeting Wednesday ......and don't really want Mum thinking she can come home with me! Lets hope all goes smoothly and she is able to come out Friday. It will be hard work but so is travelling to Gosport daily especially when the roads are full of snow.
Dad and I are apprehensive, hoping that we can deal with Mum in the expert way the staff can, but the worst thing that can happen is that we can't cope and have to ask for help again.
A busy and eventful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment