Saturday 21 November 2009

So may days have passed without writing,Lots has happened but I have been too tired to write. A constant strain always being nearby in case Dad needs backup. Treading on eggshells with conversation so Mums mood doesn't change. Her constant desire to go back to Cardiff and her realisation that we go around in circles in the car to appease her. No quality of life, it is horrid to have to listen to her crying and my wonderful Dad who spends every moment of every day tending to her every need, I could write reams but I am deflated and weary. I have never experienced someone so in turmoil in their mind and the only peace will be in death when she will go to be with her Lord, but it frightens me to think of what we must all endure until then / Her body is strong but her mind just eaten away and confused, so few good moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment