Thursday 19 November 2009

Well today was a mixed bag really. I spent awhile with Mum while Dad had a shower, emptied the dishwasher and did a few things. She was fine really holding superficial conversation. I asked dad for the telephone numbers of Mum's Dr and Social Services to try and get him some help. I then went to begin my own housework and rang the above numbers to muster some aid!

My sister then rang to ask me to go in as she felt Dad was having a hard time. Mum had kicked him and got angry. Dad told her that unless she worked with him then she would have to go back to hospital...well this set her off and she cried and cried. i went in and brought her to my house as she was angry with dad.

My daughter gave her a cuddle, made her comfortable on the sofa, she cried and rambled for a while, then got up and said she wanted the toilet, decided she would go back to her house and was in a better frame of mind all day. She napped and slept upstairs for a good part of the day. My daughter and I went shopping, bought some ready meals and some track suit trousers to make life easy, we spent an hour in with mum and dad on our return. It seems to be quiet next door and no phone texts means it is a peaceful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment